Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

woah woah woah

I think it's not as good as the dance of the manwhore, but it's still funny watching Fernado riding on a sturdy goat or Gooseman flying in space. XD

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Coolio

LOOL totally didn't expect that!
I thought it was gonna be based on "Alice in Wonderland", but oh well, it was worth it. XD

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Link, the hero of... gayness

For some reason... this flash makes me wanna play "Zelda Wind Waker" again... ORGY PARTY!!!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Expect the unexpected

Honestly, I didn't saw it coming; I never thought there would have been a "Punk-O-Matic 2"... well, the first game was a great idea and you've managed to make it grander. I love to compose my own music, it so awesome!! :D However the controls seems a bit stiff and also it can be very difficult to play when my computer is frozing for half a second... that's why I rate it 9/10 stars. :(

Anyway, here's my crazy composition: ;)

(Rotten Bitten)cS-ccK-ccK-ccz-cdt-kdu-cbO-gbX -ecC-abA-gbx-gcR-ccR-ccQ-ccQ-cbG-gab-
gaY-acD-acx-ccn-cdf-acI-aae-gak-cbv-c cH-acJ-abp-gbr-ecC-acX-ccY-cbP-gbI-cc z-cdt-cdu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,du-ccL-cbU-caM-
cms-cmq-cjW-clW-sfn-ceA-ciz-cgB-kkB-c cH-caP-caP-ccL-caU-caU-cnu-gmh-apm-am w-chX-akC-acI-abW-aha-ciB-ahX-alU-clU -cfW-cfW-cmC-cmo-cgr-cgD-cgy-cgr-ccS-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,cp-cfE-cgA-cdE-cfE-caG-cb n-cbP-cfE-caG-cbn-cbP-sgp-cgp-cgp-cgp -cdC-cdC-ceP-cdC-ceQ-cdC-ceY-chu-ceO-
cdd-adD-adC-aep-agl-ceP-cfv-gfw-cfw-c fk-cfU-cdh-cdG-cen-ceQ-cbZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
g,fs-afs-aeB-cfm-ciA-sgi-cmh-cnQ-cnv-
cga-cnC-cgQ-cmz-ggO-cgO-cgO-cnW-cnU-c gd-cfj-cjV-cfj-ccS-acg-anF-cfL-cgN-cm w-cmo-cfU-cnR-cmA-clD-cny-cgK-gfY-cmf -cmE-cmg-ckg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g

Drift (LGI) Drift (LGI)

Truly Amazing!!

It's sad dat Techno isn't as popular as it used to, but u managed bring me something i can heavily enjoy. :D
And the fact dat u got inspired from old Need For Speed music is mind blowing... cuz we don't usually hear good Techno music in racing games anymore.

Overall, fantastic job in the sound quality and echoing melody.
11/10
6/5
W00t! \^o^/

[LLynn] Racing [LLynn] Racing

At first... It's nice! :)

I think this one is my favorite, because it has a nice beat that follows the harmony very well. I like songs that aren't too slow and not too fast, and I think this one is between the speed I usually like. The melody is good, but it's getting a bit repetitive after a while. You should use more sound effects for the melodic instruments, like Flanger, Phaser, Reeverb or whatever you like to use. If you have already used those kinds of things, then it's good, but if you want to hear more cool sound effects during your songs, you can use them wisely.

Not bad... It's nice to hear it anyway! :D

Headfirst [Full] Headfirst [Full]

Nice!

That's cool! I like the beat! It could have been longer, but I give respect for the ambient melody. :D

fado580 responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the review =)